Your message dated Sat, 19 Jul 2008 18:28:55 +0200
with message-id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and subject line Re: reportbug: python modules not recompiled after python
upgrade
has caused the Debian Bug report #476676,
regarding reportbug: python modules not recompiled after python upgrade
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately.)

--
476676: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=476676
Debian Bug Tracking System