Hi Carl,

2009/4/23 chaica <cha...@ohmytux.com>:
> It seems Lars requires a new feature for reportbug to use http in place
> of actual smtp that reportbug uses. I think this bug report should go to
> the wishlist.

Well, I don't want to add any such feature (file a bug without using
an email) if bugs.d.o does not support it.

Once we will have a method to create a bug on bts, provided by the bts
itself, without using an email (for example using the SOAP protocol,
with a read/write interface), I'd be happy to use it.

And I've suggest Lars to file a bug about it. I don't know if he did,
and/or the result, let's see if some news will come in the future :)

Cheersm