Hello,
thanks for the report.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Doug Torrance
<dtorra...@monmouthcollege.edu> wrote:
> When a user begins reporting a bug against wnpp, a list of available types of
> bugs are given with explanations.  The explanation of an RFH bug has two
> small grammatical errors.  In particular, it should use "need" instead of
> "needs", and the comma before "because" in unnecessary.

I'm adding in the loop owner@BTS so he can update the description on
https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ using the same singular they
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they) format we have in
reportbug; this is the description we have atm:

"This is a `Request For Help'. The current maintainer wants to
continue to maintain this package, but they need some help to do this
because their time is limited or the package is quite big and needs
several maintainers."

Regards,