Hello Hermann,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Hermann Lauer
<hermann.la...@iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:
> So indeed an encoding issue. Tried yesterday (probably on another machine) and
> did't see the python error, as in the original report.
>
> Hope that helps, and tell me what else I can debug/do.

It would be helpful if you could run the 'locale' command in the very
same terminal session when you run reportbug, on both the machine
(where it works and where it crashed), and report the 2 outputs here.
The LANG of the first report should be enough to visualize correctly
that report.

Regards,