- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

The WTI  Asia is a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital
Investments/Loans. It seeks to invest in Projects with Public and Private
securities in a broad range of areas including Real estate, Energy, Beverages,
Oil and Gas, emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology
sector, the firm focuses on communications, farms, software and digital content
and services.
We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that
your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application, On
review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the
projects possible funding. This will be a silent and Private Placement
Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's
Kind Regards,
Lopati Tuala
Reportbug-maint mailing list