Package: reportbug
Version: 6.6.5
Severity: important

Dear Maintainer,

* What led up to the situation?
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or ineffective)?

I was trying to report a bug / regression on linux kernel 4.1 -> 4.2 using
reportbug (gtk)

$ reportbug linux-image-4.2.0-1-amd64

* What was the outcome of this action?

When I come to the sceen saying "gathering additional information (this may
take a while)" the following output occurs on the terminal:
> Include network configuration and status from this computer?
And reportbug won't continue.

* What outcome did you expect instead?
Being able to continue :)

- Tim

-- Package-specific info:
** Environment settings:
INTERFACE="gtk2"

** /home/user/.reportbugrc:
reportbug_version "6.3.1"
mode standard
ui gtk2
realname "twied"
email "tw...@gmx.net"
no-cc
header "X-Debbugs-CC: tw...@gmx.net"
smtphost reportbug.debian.org

-- System Information:
Debian Release: stretch/sid
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386

Kernel: Linux 4.2.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)

Versions of packages reportbug depends on:
ii  apt               1.0.10.2
ii  python            2.7.9-1
ii  python-reportbug  6.6.5
pn  python:any        <none>

reportbug recommends no packages.

Versions of packages reportbug suggests:
ii  claws-mail                               3.13.0-1
pn  debconf-utils                            <none>
pn  debsums                                  <none>
pn  dlocate                                  <none>
pn  emacs23-bin-common | emacs24-bin-common  <none>
ii  file                                     1:5.25-2
ii  gnupg                                    1.4.19-6
pn  postfix | exim4 | mail-transport-agent   <none>
ii  python-gtk2                              2.24.0-4
pn  python-gtkspell                          <none>
pn  python-urwid                             <none>
ii  python-vte                               1:0.28.2-5
ii  xdg-utils                                1.1.1-1

Versions of packages python-reportbug depends on:
ii  apt               1.0.10.2
ii  python-debian     0.1.27
ii  python-debianbts  2.6.0
pn  python:any        <none>