Package: reportbug
Version: 6.6.5
Followup-For: Bug #690537

I'm adding my info to this bug report as I would have choosen the same
title, even though the steps/behavior aren't the same.

Earlier today I have reported bug #805132
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=805132) with title
"glx-alternative-nvidia:amd64 installs update-glx:armhf as dependency".
As you can see by the title the arch where a package came from is
critical, but especially that info was missing from the Package list
section. The relevant part of that bug report (for this bug):

Versions of packages glx-alternative-nvidia depends on:
ii  glx-alternative-mesa  0.7.1
ii  glx-diversions        0.7.1
ii  update-glx            0.7.1

The maintainer of that package was able to confirm this behavior.

-- Package-specific info:
** Environment settings:
DEBEMAIL="didi.deb...@cknow.org"
DEBFULLNAME="Diederik de Haas"
INTERFACE="text"

** /home/diederik/.reportbugrc:
reportbug_version "6.5.0"
mode advanced
ui text
email "didi.deb...@cknow.org"
smtphost "mail.cknow.org"
smtpuser "didi.deb...@cknow.org"
smtptls

-- System Information:
Debian Release: stretch/sid
  APT prefers unstable
  APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (500, 'testing'), (101, 'experimental')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386, armhf

Kernel: Linux 4.2.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)

Versions of packages reportbug depends on:
ii  apt               1.0.10.2
ii  python            2.7.9-1
ii  python-reportbug  6.6.5
pn  python:any        <none>

reportbug recommends no packages.

Versions of packages reportbug suggests:
pn  claws-mail                                 <none>
ii  debconf-utils                              1.5.58
pn  debsums                                    <none>
pn  dlocate                                    <none>
pn  emacs23-bin-common | emacs24-bin-common    <none>
ii  exim4                                      4.86-6
ii  exim4-daemon-light [mail-transport-agent]  4.86-6
ii  file                                       1:5.25-2
ii  gnupg                                      1.4.19-6
ii  python-gtk2                                2.24.0-4
pn  python-gtkspell                            <none>
pn  python-urwid                               <none>
pn  python-vte                                 <none>
ii  xdg-utils                                  1.1.1-1

Versions of packages python-reportbug depends on:
ii  apt               1.0.10.2
ii  python-debian     0.1.27
ii  python-debianbts  2.6.0
pn  python:any        <none>