control: severity -1 wishlist

let's set the right severity here (it is pretty clear running
reportbug that the information are store publicly "Note: bug reports
are publicly archived (including the email address of the submitter)")
and exists an option (--paranoid) exactly for those more careful about
security and privacy.

I think it is more a task for a bug script in tomcat8, but since
debian-el calls with the --no-bug-scripts... not much can be done from
that side. and even if we do something in reportbug, that will be
ignored since debian-el is running all in automatic-mode, so all the
warnings will be lost.