control: tags -1 +unreproducible

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 9:35 PM, Scott Wakeling <> wrote:
> reportbug -d --email wnpp
> I expected reportbug to send an email only to myself, according to the man
> page:
> -d, --debug
>  Don't send a real bug  report  to  Debian;  send  it  to  yourself
>  instead.  This is primarily used for testing by the maintainer.
> Instead, the bug was sent to myself and Debian BTS (raising #784370) and cc'd
> to debian-devel.

I use --debug extensively, and it works as expected. I tried with the
same commandline you provided, only adding the --paranoid cli switch
to view the SMTP message about to send, and the To was set set to my
mail address. Can you still replicate this problem with a recent
version of reportbug?

Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website:
Me at Debian: