On 2016-07-20 08:00:04, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 7:48 AM, Marcin Kulisz (kuLa) <deb...@kulisz.net>
> wrote:
> > people sometimes are having problems with logging issues agaist
> > cloud.debian.org, specially when not looking into wiki etc.
> please report this issue to cloud.d.o maintainers, this is the wrong
> place for this.

Hi Sandro,
I am one of the cloud.d.o maintainers and from your answer is not clear to me
what shall I do with it according to your pov.

You're reportbug maintainer so I'd assume you're (collectively) the person
to apply patches into it and if you're going to decline can you please at least
give me some valid reason why not, and why do you think that acting on this
request is within cloud.d.o responsibilities?

Thx a lot.

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3

Reportbug-maint mailing list