Deb,

There is no configuration option to change this. If you are using the source, you could rollback that change in your copy.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Deb OBrien wrote:

I have recently upgraded to ReportMagic 2.21 (from
2.15).  I mainly use the 3d pie graphs - and the older
version used row numbers as labels on the graph, but
now it uses the row number and the first part of
value.  The whatsnew.html page does list this
behaviour as changing:

"On graph labels, where previously just a row number
would be written, Report Magic now writes the row
number and the first part of the data name."

However - now that the labels are longer, they are
overlapping and are unreadable on most graphs.  Can
this feature be disabled so that only the row numbers
are used for the labels??

Thanks!

http://au.movies.yahoo.com