This should work with an absolute reference. I have deployed several configurations exactly like yours that do work this way.

You will need to copy the images up to the web server by hand of course...

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

Pete Letkeman wrote:

Is it possible to have absolute image links with report magic? I have
tried passing it by command line using this
-reports_Image_Dir="http://www.mysite.com/"; but that does not seem to
work. Well the reports work but the src for the img element are relative
and I would like them to be absolute. I need to pass it by command line
because I want run report magic for a lot of sites (>100 sites).

Thanks for your help,
Pete

Peter Letkeman, Programmer
Electro-Byte Technologies Inc.