Yes, Report Magic can use different .ini files for configuration, just as Analog has different .cfg files. Report Magic also has command-line options. Using either of these you can craft custom settings for each site. There are some scripts and tools on the Report Magic add-ons page (http://reportmagic.org/addons.html) that help automate this on different platforms.

--
Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines

John Gardner wrote:

I have been using ReportMagic on clients site for a while now, and they are really happy, but I now have a similar site for another client and I want to produce the same stats reports. In Analog, you can have multiple .cfg files all processing differet logs and storing the results in different locations. Can ReportMagic process different .dat files stored in different locations?

Thanks.

John