Hello,

I was just trialling the ReportMagic software and have found it very useful in it's speed, efficiency and accuracy. I would, however, like to enquire as to whether or not further configurations can be made so that:
- Weekly reports (for a given month, say) can be generated - or added as a selection in ReportMagic's navigation tree; and
- Statistics for a particular date (11th of October, for instance) can be elicited?

Would the aformentioned points just be modifications to the rmagic.ini file, the underlying analog software or changes to the core ReportMagic software?

Thank you all greatly for your help.

Jon

--
t: +61 402 878 550