Yes, thank you.  The problem has been narrowed down to a problem in Analog's
OUTPUT COMPUTER function when HOURLYREP is ON.  I will be making a bug report
shortly.

Briefly, the report.dat output file contains the following:

H       RPB     3       2       3180    2007    06      03      01
H3180   2007    06      03      01

The second line is invalid.

Greg