Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

But a build script (or an aggregator) could ask for specific formats,
like "application/rss+xml" to get a feed with updated packages ;-)

Ah - now it gets interesting - so I could let my trusty (jabber enabled)
agent sit lurking an RSS feed, be able to poll my servers and notify my
real-live jabber presence that an update which is relevant to me just
floated past. Ideally with a signed pointer to the Common Vulnerability
Number it solves.

yes!.

But one step at a time.  first lets host the some jars.

Dw.