On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

I don't really intend to have an english discussion on this, I would rather discuss in Java. I'm approximately 3-5 days away from having this done...

I have a feeling that if people would first discuss things in english we wouldn't have the current mess of XML vocabularies ( and not only )...

So - we'll have yet another 4-5 "original" XML DTDs, with some code that support them. Like that's what we're missing.

Sometimes it's good to first do and discuss later. But usually it's good to first think - and that may involve discussion with other people like those who may be affected - and do later.

Costin