On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Nick Chalko wrote:

> The list has been quite,  so I think it is time to move past  "where to
> put a jar".
>
> Costin can you take the lead and put the ant jars for 1.5 up.

I think this will need to be approved by the ant PMC first :-)

> My plan is, as I need a jar that is not published that way,  I will bug
> the project in question to publish it.

That's my plan as well, but before starting to bug tomcat,
jakarta-commons, ant - I would like to know we are in agreement on this
first step ( i.e. add the .jars as part of the current distribution
format, with full name and symlink to latest release )

Costin