Costin Manolache wrote:

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Nick Chalko wrote:

I almost missed this thread. The jar repository issue continues.

Except it's no longer the "jar repository issue" :-)

Just "use the /dist layout the way it is supposed to" - i.e
to distribute our releases.
Jars are just one type of binary - and I think it should follow
the same rules as .exe and .so and .tgz files ( from the point
of view of the /dist layout ).

If one or another repository is defined and distributes some
jars in whatever layout - that's wonderfull, but so far all I'm
concerned is that releases go to /dist, including binaries ( like .jars ).

I am very happy with that result. Once one projects starts. I will bug the otheres to follow suite.

Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
 Ant + autodownloadable build plugins + needed jars autodownload.