Looks like the beanutils jar went through on the last scheduled rsync at 8pm EST.

receiving file list ... done commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar.asc commons-beanutils/jars/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar.md5 wrote 151 bytes read 300289 bytes 8011.73 bytes/sec total size is 284096595 speedup is 945.60

Mark R. Diggory wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with the permissions, when did you add the file to java-repository?

I also notice the SNAPSHOT symlinks are pretty ancient, you might want to update those links to point to the new release?

-Mark

Brett Porter wrote:

I don't see it on ibiblio (beanutils-core and beanutils-collections
are there, but beanutils itself is not).

Do you have the correct permissions on java-repository?

- Brett

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 22:04:51 +0100, robert burrell donkin