Yes, when the ibiblio rsync of the java-repository occurs, it now posts and email if any files are transfered. Earlier we discussed having these come to the Repository list. This is the first case of transfer since I set it up.

The only issue I can see is that the From address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], I wish I could change this somehow so that it came from my account specifically, But I don't see how with the crontab at this point without writing a custom script.

Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Just doublechecking, did everyone on the repository list recieve this?

Yes. Was this by accident, or something you wanted coming to the list now?

--- Noel

Mark R. Diggory
Software Developer
Harvard MIT Data Center