Niclas Hedhman wrote:
On Wednesday 05 January 2005 16:39, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

The Depot project SVN
is still there, ready to be used if/when needed by the Maven project.

From the Magic project we have spun off what we call Transit, which provides a
simple, flexible and powerful solution to artifact management and handling.

I'm sorry to say... no, I'm not.

I've already done the error of trying to spun off Depot, and I won't do it again. There is only one Apache project that has actually done something in the repository area and that's Maven.

IMO we should concentrate on that, and make the Maven artifact handling better and used by all Apache and non-Apache projects.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -