On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:14:27 +1100, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Firstly, can I check who is still actively involved here other than
> Nicola, Mark and myself?

I'm lurking.

> http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8003

> From what I remember, it takes into account all of the points raised
> on the ASFRepository wiki layout document.

Having had a quick read of that document it *seems* limited to
'groups' (the groupId array) with only one artifact, i.e. the
plexus-container example is a little simplistic.

Take the commons-jelly/ directories on ibiblio and place them in a
similar structure as an example. It's not clear from that document
what the 'version' would refer to for multiple unrelated artifacts or
how the 'groupId' tree would be structured, e.g.

Is the groupId org.apache.commons.jelly?
Is it org.apache.commons.jelly.tags for the tag libraries which are
produced by the same 'group'?

I think that document will need some more work.