> Take the commons-jelly/ directories on ibiblio and place them in a
> similar structure as an example.

org/apache/commons/jelly/commons-jelly/1.0/commons-jelly-1.0.jar[.md5|.asc], etc
org/apache/commons/jelly/commons-jelly-tags-ant/1.0/commons-jelly-1.0.jar
org/apache/commons/jelly/commons-jelly-tags-util/1.1/commons-jelly-1.1.jar

I guess there's a risk (especially if a project splits), that there be
a conflict between artifactId and groupId[n]. I've noted it in
confluence, and I'll look at how this differs to ASFRepository when
I'm not in need of sleep :)

Does this look ok?

> I think that document will need some more work.

Looking at it now, I agree it needs more examples, though I'm still
happy with the ideas.

- Brett