  [ I wrote : ]

> >   Remove ?

  [ Mark : ]

  [ but Brett wrote somewhere else : ]

> Nobody is building against java-repository, they are using ibiblio,
> so there is no harm in cleaning these up AFAICT.

  Mark, what kind of problems could result in removing things ?

  According to Brett we could remove the entire repository, and
  nobody's build would fail (not that I'm suggesting that :-).

  Are there other worries ?

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 \_/ \_/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M [EMAIL PROTECTED]  \_/