Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:31:22 -0500
From: Mark R. Diggory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Where to publish Xalan code on http://www.apache.org/dist
   (fwd)

  [ I wrote : ]

Remove ?

  [ Mark : ]

I've been planning to, I'm just concerned of the impact, I'm trying to
be thorough and verify it will not cause others major problems when I
remove them.

  [ but Brett wrote somewhere else : ]

Nobody is building against java-repository, they are using ibiblio,
so there is no harm in cleaning these up AFAICT.

  Mark, what kind of problems could result in removing things ?

  According to Brett we could remove the entire repository, and
  nobody's build would fail (not that I'm suggesting that :-).

  Are there other worries ?

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 \_/ \_/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M [EMAIL PROTECTED]  \_/

-- Mark Diggory Open Source Software Developer Apache Jakarta Project http://jakarta.apache.org