Brett Porter wrote:
There is another case:

maven.repo.central.directory=/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository

By Maven 1.0 this was deprecated. You can now specify multiple
deployment targets, so I have:

maven.repo.apache=scp://www.apache.org
maven.repo.apache.directory=/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository

and

maven.repo.apachecvs=scp://cvs.apache.org
maven.repo.apachecvs.directory=/www/cvs.apache.org/repository

with maven.repo.list=apachecvs by default. The release manager uses
-Dmaven.repo.list=apache to publish to the other location. This can be
enforced by permissions if we really have a problem (though once
people get harassed about snapshots when they turn up, I think it'll
quickly stop).

Bingo! Very cool. It's definitly not very clear in the Maven docs that one can do this. I think this should be in the project.properties of all Maven based projects.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Open Source Software Developer