On Mar 12, 2008, at 10:55 PM, Martin Aspeli wrote:

> I'd love to have some way to test Plone 3.1 beta 1 via Repoze. In
> fact,
> I'd like to move my personal site (blog) over to that setup this
> weekend
> if I can. :)

It's not the right way to do it, but it works. I tried plone 3.1 beta
with repoze
using the approach in the link below, it works fine (I just did basic
stuff). If you
want to try it right now you can use this approach:

After I wrote that blog I also had to write a cleanrunzope.py script
because  the
instance recipe creates a runzope script with lots of egg added to
So this script is run by buildout (like with the addpath.py script)
and cleans up

I know it's hacky, but like you I wanted to use repoze, deliverance
etc _now_.
It works. If you want the cleanrunzope.py script I can send it to you.