Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
>> I really like Ohloh : http://www.ohloh.net; it's fun.
>>
>> So here's a request... If you're a Repoze developer or user, please
>> note it at http://www.ohloh.net/projects/10431 (via "Stack It") or
>> associating your ohloh login with the name under which you make
>> checkins.
>
> It's fun indeed. Speak to Hanno about how accurate it is, though.
> Apparently, "not very" is the answer. :) I think they struggle with
> things like svn tags and branches. I could be wrong, though.

The basic rule for all statistics applies here as well: Don't trust them
unless you have forged them yourself ;) Or rather, don't try to guess
their meaning, if you don't know how exactly they are calculated.

At this point ohloh is mostly fun but doesn't provide many actual facts.

Hanno

P.S. Thx for putting the list on gmane, now I read it as well :)