Carlos was nice enough to package up Plone 3.1b1 as a set of eggs.

In the past, I'd always just go ahead and upload "new" packages to the
one shared index we have (http://dist.repoze.org/simple).  But since
this is a Plone beta release, I think I'm going to need to set up an
entirely different index (and a different find-link) so people can try
it out before it becomes "mainstream".

This is a minor thing really, I could just copy or symlink all of the
packages in the "main" index into another set of directories and
generate a new index.  But I'm wondering if before I do that anyone
has experience with Tarek's new "Plone Software Center" thing, and if
it handles this sort of ad-hoc index creation.