As a bonus, I *think* they registered the *entire* Repoze repository
(which includes branches and tags), so you may be getting credit more
than once for the same code too if the md5s of the files don't match
between trunk, tag, and branch.

This is not optimal, but IMO it's a heck of a lot better than
maintaining a separate ohloh project for each trunk of each piece of
software in the repository.

- C