Paul Everitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> added the comment:

We could get commenting with, probably, 2 hours of work on pyxblosxom.

On the former, is Plone 3 enough?  Martin Aspelli, for example, seems
to have a decent-enough blog.

I suspect that the repoze.org blog isn't something that we want to
spend a lot of time getting running, correct?

--Paul

On Apr 3, 2008, at 9:31 PM, Chris McDonough wrote:

> New submission from Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> We need a new blog backend that supports posting entries through the
> web as well as
> commenting.

> messages: 88
> nosy: chrism