On Apr 13, 2008, at 8:01 PM, Chris McDonough wrote:

i see. but in the repoze-podcast you (or tres?) alluded to some such
functionality being developed in a separate branch, which i've read here on the list somewhere that that has been merged into the trunk. is there
any information on that? perhaps even just a revision number with a
commit message? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I *think* this branch was merged back to the trunk:

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/deliverance/branches/urienv/

But if I'm not mistaken it's something that requires that an envvar be set
during ingress rather than egress for the middleware to know.

I believe this is what you're referring to:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/deliverance/lists/deliverance-discussion/archive/2008/02/1203562424829/forum_view

I'm pretty sure it is egress. You put a middleware step into the chain just before Deliverance. It then acts as a traffic cop directing Deliverance:

- Choose one theme versus another

- Choose to not apply a theme (by appending &notheme to the URL)

--Paul