At PyCon I started working at actually having repoze.pam use the
configuration that the docs say should work. I haven't had time to
finish it but I tried today. After sticking my head into it I realize
that I know way to little of how entry points work and how the
configuration is supposed and expected to work. So I'm going to fail
this. I'm not going to finish it today either, and therefore I'm not
going to finish this this month, and the same thing is likely to
happen for May too. If I'm doing it, it aint going to happen any time
soon.

I'm just going to have to be realistic, and start finishing one thing
before I start another.

Sorry.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64