So, I almost have my project up and running on the production server.
The thing is, I have a large server with many applications, and they
are all mounted at the highest level of the global tree: ie

http://my.ip.address.com/plone
http://my.ip.address.com/tg2app

All the applications are routed with apache using:
<VirtualHost *>
          DocumentRoot /my/tg2app/public

          ProxyPass /tg2app/ http://127.0.0.1:8080/
          ProxyPassReverse /tg2app/ http://127.0.0.1:8080/
</VirtualHost>

ok, so this all works fine with wsgi, all I have to do is add
something like:

[filter:proxy-prefix]
use = egg:PasteDeploy#prefix
prefix = /tg2app

[app:main]
filter-with = proxy-prefix

to my ini file and it works.

Until I go to login.

For whatever reason, the login script keeps sending me back to the
root...  Is there a fix for this?

Also, once I have that working, it appears that I will have a
requirement to authenticate using Apache's authentication (ick) is
there a way to send the Apache Authentication over to repoze.who?

cheers.
-chris