It's statically configured now.  The plugin itself would need to change to
support redirecting to a dynamic URL.

If you weren't up for changing the plugin, you could *try* using the
"non-redirecting" form plugin (replace the call to "form =
..." with what's below).  This plugin renders a login form directly without
needing to redirect:

   <title>Log In</title>
      <b>Log In</b>
   <form method="POST" action="?__do_login=true">
form = FormPlugin(login_qs='__do_login', rememberer_name='cookie', FORMBODY)

- C

percious wrote:
> Yeah, I realized that.  I was just wondering, how can I get it to
> automatically figure out the paste prefix?  This is something that
> goes off without a hitch in toscawidgets.
> cheers.
> -chris
> On May 9, 5:15 pm, Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I think what you might be seeing if you're using the configuration of
>> repoze.who
>> implied
>> by
>> is that the thing that shows the challenge (the form plugin) is configured
>> statically, e.g. (from that file):
>>      form = RedirectingFormPlugin('/login', '/login_handler',
>> '/logout_handler',
>>                                   rememberer_name='cookie')
>> The first argument there is the "login_form_url".  That's the URL that
>> repoze.who will redirect to when a login is required.  You probably need to
>> change this to support your environment.
>> - C
>> percious wrote:
>>> So, I almost have my project up and running on the production server.
>>> The thing is, I have a large server with many applications, and they
>>> are all mounted at the highest level of the global tree: ie
>>> All the applications are routed with apache using:
>>> <VirtualHost *>
>>>           DocumentRoot /my/tg2app/public
>>>           ProxyPass /tg2app/
>>>           ProxyPassReverse /tg2app/
>>> </VirtualHost>
>>> ok, so this all works fine with wsgi, all I have to do is add
>>> something like:
>>> [filter:proxy-prefix]
>>> use = egg:PasteDeploy#prefix
>>> prefix = /tg2app