It's statically configured now.  The plugin itself would need to change to
support redirecting to a dynamic URL.

If you weren't up for changing the plugin, you could *try* using the
"non-redirecting" form plugin (replace the call to "form =
RedirectingFormPlugin
..." with what's below).  This plugin renders a login form directly without
needing to redirect:

FORMBODY = """
<head>
   <title>Log In</title>
</head>
      <b>Log In</b>
   <form method="POST" action="?__do_login=true">
   </form>
   <pre>
   </pre>
"""
form = FormPlugin(login_qs='__do_login', rememberer_name='cookie', FORMBODY)

- C

percious wrote:
> Yeah, I realized that.  I was just wondering, how can I get it to
> automatically figure out the paste prefix?  This is something that
> goes off without a hitch in toscawidgets.
>
> cheers.
> -chris
>
> On May 9, 5:15 pm, Chris McDonough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I think what you might be seeing if you're using the configuration of
>> repoze.who
>> implied
>> byhttp://svn.turbogears.org/projects/tgrepozewho/trunk/tgrepozewho/midd...
>> is that the thing that shows the challenge (the form plugin) is configured
>> statically, e.g. (from that file):
>>
>>      form = RedirectingFormPlugin('/login', '/login_handler',
>> '/logout_handler',
>>                                   rememberer_name='cookie')
>>
>> The first argument there is the "login_form_url".  That's the URL that
>> repoze.who will redirect to when a login is required.  You probably need to
>> change this to support your environment.
>>
>> - C
>>

>> percious wrote:
>>> So, I almost have my project up and running on the production server.
>>> The thing is, I have a large server with many applications, and they
>>> are all mounted at the highest level of the global tree: ie
>>> http://my.ip.address.com/plone
>>> http://my.ip.address.com/tg2app
>>> All the applications are routed with apache using:
>>> <VirtualHost *>
>>>           DocumentRoot /my/tg2app/public
>>>           ProxyPass /tg2app/http://127.0.0.1:8080/
>>>           ProxyPassReverse /tg2app/http://127.0.0.1:8080/
>>> </VirtualHost>
>>> ok, so this all works fine with wsgi, all I have to do is add
>>> something like:
>>> [filter:proxy-prefix]
>>> use = egg:PasteDeploy#prefix
>>> prefix = /tg2app