Alberto Valverde wrote:
> The usage is pretty straightforward:
>
> eggfreezer -o AllTurbogears2 -f
> http://turbogears.org/2.0/downloads/current TurboGears2 tg.devtools
>
> That command will try to satisfy all dependencies for TurboGears2 and
> tg.devtools (fetching them from local packages if available), using that
> url to find links, and bundle them into a file called
> AllTurboGears2-${py_version}-${platform}.py.

As long as you are doing platforms, it might be nice to get them right.
  Specifically the UCS2/UCS4 distinction, though there might be more
that I'm forgetting.  (If there's actually platform-dependent files in
there, if not it'd be nice to leave out the platform entirely.)

--
Ian Bicking : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : http://blog.ianbicking.org