Hi Gustavo,

Chris Perkins had expressed an interest in building a repoze.who
plugin at some point to deal with LDAP.  I'm not sure that we ever
had OpenID on the radar (except perhaps in a "wouldn't it be nice
if.." sense).  In any case, I'm personally not currently persuing
either of these.  One thing you may want take a look at for LDAP
connectivity is http://www.dataflake.org/software/
dataflake.ldapconnection/ if you're interested in trying to glue
together repoze.who and LDAP.  We'd be grateful for any help here.

If you like, join the #repoze IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.  I'm
"mcdonc" there.

- C