Hello,

I already have the LDAP IAuthenticator plugin, but I don't know how you would
prefer that I write the tests for it, since it requires an LDAP server
running. Should we assume that it's installed where the tests are ran? Or,
should we rely on a public LDAP server? The problem about the public one is
that it'd be hard to test when the entry does exist and the password is valid
(what if we rely on a record that is removed later?).

I'd go for the 1st option. What do you think?

On the other hand, I'm going to write several IIdentifier plugins because it
may be necessary that we have to construct the Distinguished Name with the
"uid" from (for example) the email address, employee Id or the user name
itself.

Cheers.