Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for releasing this.

I'm not sure that either of the FormPlugins you've created are necessary given
that the dn is really not part of the credentials the *user* provides (it's not
really IIdentifier information), but is instead associated with the
authentication of that user.  I might be tempted to abandon the custom form
plugins and just make the DN configurable from within your IAuthenticator's
and/or IMetadataProvider's constructor.

Thanks again!

- C