I just went after doing this (Carlos created eggs for it, thanks Carlos!).  I'm
not done yet, but hopefully soon.

I forgot what a nightmare matching up what's in "independent.py" to what's in
the egg-based release is.  I'll finish this one, then I'll have to start to beg
for help doing this part of the job going forward, as I don't use Plone for
hobby work and we (Agendaless) really only need egg-based Plone releases as we
get Plone jobs down the pike.

3.2 is supposed to be all eggs, correct?

- C