Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
>> I just went after doing this (Carlos created eggs for it, thanks Carlos!).
>> I'm
>> not done yet, but hopefully soon.
>>
>> I forgot what a nightmare matching up what's in "independent.py" to what's in
>> the egg-based release is.
>
> Really? As far as I recall, all Plone installers and plone.recipe.plone
> are made off independent.py, so it shouldn't be that hard. Perhaps
> you're using the wrong version/branch?

Actually, it turned out to not be that hard; I needed to check  that there are
no *new* eggs to list in the meta-egg, which honestly wasn't very bad.  When I
wrote that message I was trying to make a new index by trying to delta off the
last release.  But that was madness, so I got smart and just started a new set
of eggs based on cutting and pasting code from independent.py that downloaded
them for me.

easy_install -i http://dist.repoze.org/plone/3.1.5.1 repoze.plone

or

easy_install -i http://dist.repoze.org/plone/latest repoze.plone