Hi Gustavo.  An LDAP package is a useful and interesting addition to
who. Unfortunately, the licensing choice is not compatible with
repoze and I could not use it as a result.  In reality, I  don't
believe it is productive to extend the same licensing game (to
repoze) that has plaqued zope and plone for years (by taking from ZPL
and creating GPL). This had only resulted in isolation of plone code
- and no code sharing between zope and plone. This of course is your
decision but I don't believe it is useful to follow this pattern.

If you anticipate uptake of your package or contribution, my
recommendation is use a compatible licensing scheme from which the
code originated. You might also consider contributing this as an
official plugin to repoze and making it available from the repoze
repository where more eyes will be upon it.

Regards,
David