CP Hennessy wrote:
> Hi,
>  I'm trying to migrate from a mix of Zope2 and Zope3 to only Zope3 and see
> repoze as being a reasonable path for me to do that.

I might not be as sanguine about that; repoze.zope2 doesn't really provide a
migration path from Zope 2 to Zope 3, it just allows you to run Zope 2
applications to run under a WSGI stack.  Considering "stock" Zope3 doesn't
mandate such a stack, it might be a distraction to try to WSGIfy things if all
you want to do is move from Zope2 to Zope3.  That said, I assume you've
considered the options and there's some reason you're using repoze.zope2 to "get

> We currently use ZopeTestCase and Products.Five.testbrowser.Browser which I
> believe hooks into the Zope2 publisher.

I've never used either, so I can't confirm.

> However if I switch to using repoze (with repoze.obob, repoze.zope2,
> repoze.tm, etc) should my tests now use the repoze publisher rather than the
> Zope2 one ?
> And if so, how can that be done ?

I'm hoping someone else can shed light on this; I'm not familiar with this
setup, apologies.