Tres Seaver wrote:
Unfortunately this is not an option for me because I want to build RPM packages and the build machine must not connect to the internet and download potentially dangerous packages.

Can you get around the problem by creating a 'virtualenv', installing
the doc pacakges there, and using its python to drive the doc building?

Its not a problem for me just building the docs but I can't get it working during a RPM build which happens in a heavily restricted chroot environment. Of course I could pull in many different packages but can only use existing RPM packages (so no virtualenv).

But I'll try again, maybe I can track down the problem.

fs