Hola, Jorge!

On Thursday January 15, 2009 03:28:43 Jorge Vargas wrote:
> bugs in the docs
> - the sample code is wrong, as BaseAuthPlugin isn't an authenticator.

Right, I've just fixed this in trunk. Thanks!

> - setting it as a "form_identifies" other than having a wrong name add
> nothing to the log output of repoze.what

"form_identifies" is not used for that (and it's a boolean):
http://www.turbogears.org/2.0/docs/main/Auth/Customization.html#customizing-authentication-settings
http://code.gustavonarea.net/repoze.what.plugins.sql/Quickstart.html#repoze.what.plugins.quickstart.setup_sql_auth

> I currently added the following to my app_cfg.py file
> base_config.sa_auth.form_plugin = None
>
> http_auth = BasicAuthPlugin('my cool site')
> base_config.sa_auth.form_identifies = [('http_auth', http_auth)]

Try this:
    http_auth = BasicAuthPlugin('my cool site')
    base_config.sa_auth.form_plugin = [('http_auth', http_auth)]

In this case, the form_plugin (a challenger) is also an identifier,
so it's not necessary to set form_identifies=True because that's
the default value.

HTH.
--
Gustavo Narea <http://gustavonarea.net/>.

Get rid of unethical constraints! Get freedomware:
http://www.getgnulinux.org/