Hello, Mathieu.

On Wednesday January 14, 2009 00:03:52 you wrote:
> I had to change the username field in the database to: user_name even if
> the parameter user_name_translation was set to something else but this is
> minor.

Can you please paste the translation line? The key is "user_name", not
"user_name_translation", by the way.

> Now, the issue I have is that when I am logging in or out, the url is not
> redirected to the referer but to the actual login form. When I am looking
> at the log, the plugin forms was asked twice to be identified. I can
> understand that the referer is set the the form after the second passage
> but is it normal?

I didn't understand this very well. The normal behavior is:

 -  when you visit a restricted area in your website, you'll get the login
form and after you login, you'll get redirected to the restricted page above.
 - if you visit the login page voluntarily, then you'll get redirected to the
home page after login.
 - if you visit the logout page, you'll get redirected to the previous page.

Is this the behavior you've noticed?

> Do you think maybe my who.ini was not properly set up?
> Here is the last part:
>
> [identifiers]
> plugins =
>       redirform
>       auth_tkt
>
> [authenticators]
> plugins =
>       sa_auth
>
> [challengers]
> plugins =
>       redirform

That seems right, but it may also be useful to know how you're defining
redirform.

Cheers!

 - Gustavo.