> I didn't understand this very well. The normal behavior is:
>
>  -  when you visit a restricted area in your website, you'll get the login
> form and after you login, you'll get redirected to the restricted page
> above.
>  - if you visit the login page voluntarily, then you'll get redirected to
> the
> home page after login.
>  - if you visit the logout page, you'll get redirected to the previous
> page.
>
> Is this the behavior you've noticed?

Hi Gustavo,
I do not get redirected to the restricted page (ex. test.html), I do get
redirected to the same form again (ex. loginform.html) after entering a
valid user/pass. I do look if I am authenticated after I filled the form and
I do. Based on the logs, the authentication process seems to be called twice
and it is why the "came_from" is changed from test.html to loginform.html.

Hope it is clear.

Thank you,
Mathieu