Hello, Mathieu.

On Thursday January 15, 2009 21:18:00 Mathieu Drapeau wrote:
> I do not get redirected to the restricted page (ex. test.html), I do get
> redirected to the same form again (ex. loginform.html) after entering a
> valid user/pass. I do look if I am authenticated after I filled the form
> and I do. Based on the logs, the authentication process seems to be called
> twice and it is why the "came_from" is changed from test.html to
> loginform.html.

OK, I see, but we can't help if you don't show us the way you're configuring
the plugin, as I asked in the previous email ;-)

By the way, so time ago somebody using TG2 was getting that behavior because
the login form was not using "login" for the user name field and "password"
for the password field. Can you please make sure that's not the problem? If
not, then also post the code for your login form.

Cheers.
--
Gustavo Narea <http://gustavonarea.net/>.

Get rid of unethical constraints! Get freedomware:
http://www.getgnulinux.org/