I'm new to repoze.who, and I would like to code a challenger which is
only responsible for forgetting credentials, nothing more!
So only headers should be updated with 'forget_headers' arg, but the
content of the http response should remain the same.
Is this possible?

For the moment I've tried the following challenger, but the content of
the http response is replace by HTTPOk...

from webob.exc import HTTPOk
    def challenge(self, environ, status, app_headers, forget_headers):
        return HTTPOk(headers=forget_headers)

This challenger is called by a custom challenge_decider wich fires
when url path of the request was '/logout'
Any idea?